The day of love is here! Yes, it is Valentine’s Day today.
We certainly should not have only one day to celebrate love: it must be celebrated always! But this day is certainly one to cherish all the wonderful things said about love.
Read 40 beautiful quotes on ‘love’ this Valentine’s Day!
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~ Lao Tzu
- Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. ~ Helen Keller
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. ~ Oscar Wilde
- Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries. ~ Truman Capote
- It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. ~ Miguel de Unamuno
- Love is a better teacher than duty. ~ Albert Einstein
- Where there is love there is life. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- ‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Love conquers all. ~ Virgil
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life. ~ Pablo Picasso
- Love is a friendship set to music. ~ Joseph Campbell
- Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. ~ H. L. Mencken
- To love another person is to see the face of God. ~ Victor Hugo
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Love has reasons which reason cannot understand. ~ Blaise Pascal
- Love is a game that two can play and both win. ~ Eva Gabor
- Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy. ~ Dwight L. Moody
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr. Seuss
- If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. ~ Princess Diana
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~ Robert A. Heinlein
- Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. ~ Nicholas Sparks
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. ~ Jodi Picoult
- Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you. ~ Sarah Dessen
- Love recognizes no barriers ~ Maya Angelou
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~ Aristotle
- We are most alive when we’re in love. ~ John Updike
- I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- Love… it surrounds every being and extends slowly to embrace all that shall be. ~ Khalil Gibran
- Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. ~ Voltaire
- Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. ~ Leo Buscaglia
- Love is the beauty of the soul. ~ Saint Augustine
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. ~ Robert Frost
- The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. ~ Blaise Pascal
- Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy. ~ Drew Barrymore
- Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible. ~ Thomas Kempis
- Love is the ultimate expression of the will to live. ~ Tom Wolfe
- Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~ Franklin Jones
- Love is the greatest gift that God has given us. It’s free. ~ Taraji P. Henson
- We can only learn to love by loving. ~ Iris Murdoch
From all of us at Team Newsum, a very Happy Valentine’s Day folks!1
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.