Scarlett Johansson topped the Forbes’ list of highest-paid actresses for 2019 with a total earning of $56 million. She emerged at the top of the list for the second consecutive time.
And this year, all thanks to the highest-grossing film of all time – Avengers: Endgame in which she plays Black Widow, she earned a whopping $15.5m more than she did in 2018.
According to Forbes, the top 10 highest-paid actresses have earned a total of $314.6 million between June 2018 and June 2019.
Jennifer Aniston, Kaley Cuoco, and Charlize Theron are the other actresses that have made it to the top 10 of this list.
Here is the list of the top ten highest-paid actresses.
- Scarlett Johansson – $56 million
- Sofia Vergara – $44.1 million
- Reese Witherspoon – $35 million
- Nicole Kidman – $34 million
- Jennifer Aniston – $28 million
- Kaley Cuoco – $25 million
- Elisabeth Moss – $24 million
- Margot Robbie – $23.5 million
- Charlize Theron – $23 million
- Ellen Pompeo – $22 million
In terms of the highest-paid actors of 2019, Dwayne Johnson topped the Forbes’ list, with a total earning of $89.4
million. Again, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Paul Rudd, Chris Evans, and Bradley Cooper from the Avengers: Endgame franchise featured on the list.
Here is the list of the top 10 highest-paid actors:
- Dwayne Johnson – $89.4 million
- Chris Hemsworth – $76.4 million
- Robert Downey Jr. – $66 million
- Akshay Kumar – $65 million
- Jackie Chan – $58 million
- Bradley Cooper (tie) – $57 million
- Adam Sandler (tie) – $57 million
- Chris Evans – $43.5 million
- Paul Rudd – $41 million
- Will Smith – $35 million
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.